Thursday, 16 May 2013

Today I cooked: tagliatelle with broccoli and mushrooms




Let me start by saying that the kitchen and I don’t really see each other that much. My friends still remember how my mixer blew up while making  mashed potatoes… or how I used to burn my toast every time ( I don’t really do that anymore for I have stopped eating toast…it’s safer). But every now and then I try to cook something really easy, and taking pretty pictures helps me stay motivated and not throw the pan out the window.

So tadaaa… tagliatelle with broccoli and mushrooms:

You will need: 100g  broccoli,  1/4 cup olive oil, 4 big mushrooms, 2 garlic cloves, 4 table spoons sour cream, 150 g  tagliatelle, 1/2cup freshly grated Parmesan

Preparation: Steam the broccoli florets until crisp-tender. Heat oil, add garlic and mushrooms and sauté for about 5 minutes. Add cream and bring to boil. Cook tagliatelle according to the instructions on the package .Mix them all together and enjoy.

Bon appétit!

No comments:

Post a Comment